Friday, May 30, 2008
Things we are doing this sumer.
We are going to try to stay busy doing things this summer. I am already busy doing I don't know what. But, this saturday May 31 we are having our car wash. We will start at 10 am and afterwards will be going to sandy and donald green's house for hamburgers. Summer camp is a short 3 weeks away. We will leave June 15 and come home june 19. I am wanting to have a saturday waterday sometime in July. ( slip and slide, water guns, and so on) I am going to start a nooma night. Nooma is a short move that will start a pretty deep conversation. We might try to do it on another night of the week other than sunday or wed. On August 22 or 23 we are going to six flags. Whatever day we go, we will see a christian concert that night. We will stay the night and come home the next day. If you have any ideas or comments on things we can do this summer. Leave a post and tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment