Monday, April 21, 2008
this is my first post
Well, my first blogging post. I hope I can figure this out. I am the youth pastor at Emmanuel Baptist Church in Arcadia, La. I have been the pastor for about a year now. I am very proud of what God has done and is doing, not only in my life, but my wife and kids life. We have a youth group of about 10-15 on Wed. night. My heart breaks for these few. They struggle daily with attacks from satan. I just hope and pray and pray and pray, that maybe one word or action that I say or do, ( holy spirit through me) will help them achieve the ultimate goal of being more like Christ. To get them out of their apathetic state to a ON FIRE state. Please pray for me and my family as it is very tough and at times discouraging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment